© 2009 Wazari Wazir | Photograph Edit With Photoshop Tone
“I recently purchased your photoshop tone e-book and have to say you share some wonderful insight into processing techniques that have a subtle, yet big impact on image presentation. I can’t thank you enough for sharing your expertise and knowledge in this area of photoshop mastering.”
“Saya mesti pilih.. I got 2 of your eBooks. Your books are easy to understand and the steps are clear and easy to follow. I would recommend your books to people that would like to learn how to learn to do the editing by themselves rather then just taking the easy way by using plug ins.”
( Hafiz Itam )
“Terima kasih abang wazari..ebook tone sy dh khatam..memang sngt membantu..sy tak pernah tengok pun (tak ambil pusing) pasal channel2 tu semua..rupenya kat situ bnyk bende boleh buat..penerangan pun ringkas, terang dan jelas..mudah untuk faham..terima kasih sekali lagi..tak sabar nak tunggu ebook seterusnya..let me know if it available.”
( Ramdhan Hasan )
Playing with color tones is not a cup of coffee for everyone, some people like to keep their pictures as close as possible to natural while some other people like to experiment with it, I do believe that most people are aware that in movies especially, they like to play with color tone, depending on the story, whether it is classic, romance, or maybe futuristic, if you have a keen eyes you will notice that most of great film play around with color tones.
Usually romantic film have warm color tone and most historical film, especially film about wars have fade or mute colors and sometime its almost monochromatic. Certain type of tones really can enhance mood or invoke a certain kind of feelings, romantic, warmth, or maybe sentimental, that’s why some pictures look great in black and white, but my Photoshop Tone eBook is not about monochromatic or black and white, it’s about playing with colors, how to get that warm tone, almost retro like effect.
My Photoshop Tone editing is really straight forward process, you don’t need years of experience with Photoshop to be able to follow my tutorial, it was easy, just one single layer will do the job. You might be surprise yourself when you find out how easy it is to play around with the tones. I like to quote one of many comments that I receive from someone who have bought my Photoshop Tone eBook, “It’s easy once you know the secret”.
Please READ This before buying my e-Book…
- This e-Book is all about TONING, color tone, how to tone those image to get warm kind of feeling. A colors that can add mood to your image, something like Old School or Retro looking colors, vintage, classic.
- You must have some basic Photoshop editing skills, this is not for total beginner,but I cannot stop beginners from buying it, I’m just afraid that a new person with limited photoshop skills will find it a bit difficult to understand.
- About the editing on my e-Book, first you all must do your own basic editing like adjusting some brightness and contrast before proceed with the editing or toning. I will not show you how to do the basic editing.
- This e-Book will not teach you about Texture, I mean this e-Book won’t show you how to do texturing editing. This is all about toning. This e-book will not teach you about Eye Sharpening or “Catchlight Enhancement”, that will be on my next e-book, insyaAllah.
- About the figure that was given on my e-Book, it is just as a starting point to guide you through. Different camera manufacture or different picture file size will have an effect on your figure, so with the starting point figure that I give to you, feel free to adjust it accordingly to your liking.
- There are four ways that I will share with you in my e-book about getting your pictures tone, you are free to mix and match like I always do. I mean with mix and match is this, you can do one style of editing and finish with it or you can continue editing with your edited photos with a different style. That’s how you get different tone, mix and match, be creative, I can’t teach you to be creative, I can only show you the way.
- My style of editing will not bring a good result for every kind of a picture, some pictures will look great and some pictures will not. So try to experiment yourself, what I can share with you is this, this kind of editing will produce good result with natural light, especially pictures taken during early morning or late afternoon where the lighting is a bit warm. It will also work great for a portraiture on an overcast day. The colors on your subject, like for an example a cloth will also effect the output of your tone.
- This editing is only for an enhancement, so get your pictures right in the camera, I mean you must start with a good picture to begin with.
- My e-Book is written in PlainENGLISH.
- This e-Book is 27 pages only in PDF format.
- My e-Book file size will be 8.7 MB, so it will take times to upload and download.
- If you need more information just Flickr Mail me or eMail me at email@example.com
My e-Book will be priced at Ringgit Malaysia RM50.00or USD20 only. It will be in PDF format.
- You can pay through Malaysian Maybank, Maybank2u
- Maybank Account : 1 1 4 1 6 0 0 2 3 7 3 4 Mohd Wazari Bin Wazir.
- You can also pay with PAYPAL
- After you have made the payment please alert me with SMS through my Hp No: - +(6) 012 2 8 1 2 7 5 3
- Please also email me with your detail transaction about your payment. My email firstname.lastname@example.org you can Flickr Mail me.
- Since I’m not available all the time online, I will try my very best to send you the files in PDF format within 24 hours of payment.
- If you have any doubt, feel free to ask, here on my Blog…
Pay With PAYPAL to get Instant Download…
Get The SecretHERE