“Hello Wazari I’ve bought your photoshop ebook and here what I’ve done using your textures. Your instructions are very simple and very easy to do it. I was used to use texture but I always have difficulty to get rid of the texture on faces and other part and with your book, it was perfect. Thanks again.” ( Marie-Pierre Trigla )
Texture Play by Marie-Pierre Trigla and Chimgla Photography | France
© 2010 Wazari Wazir | Senior Portrait | Mesilau
“ I love the way textures can completely change the look and feel of a photograph. They can add so much depth and even mystery, transforming a promising photo into an image that compels you to pause and take a second look.”
( Gina Kolsrud )
Testimonial : “I recently purchased your photoshop tone e-book and have to say you share some wonderful insight into processing techniques that have a subtle, yet big impact on image presentation. I can’t thank you enough for sharing your expertise and knowledge in this area of photoshop mastering.”
“Hello Wazari I’ve bought your photoshop ebook and here what I’ve done using your textures. Your instructions are very simple and very easy to do it. I was used to use texture but I always have difficulty to get rid of the texture on faces and other part and with your book, it was perfect. Thanks again.”
“This e-book help me a lot in doing texture editing. simple,nice and great! tq bro wazari”
( Syafiq Shamsudin )
Finally My Photoshop Texture eBook is ready. It is very time consuming for me to finished this Photoshop Texture eBook, unlike my previous Photoshop Tone eBook, which is straight forward to get the result, this one is different. You can do texture in so many ways, you can do it with just one single layer of texture or you can use more than just one, two, three or as much as you like. For me doing a Photoshop Texture editing is an art in itself. You need to “feel” it to make it happen.
This kind of editing is not for everybody and some of you may find it ironic if you know my background, I work in Photojournalism line, I’m not a PRESS photographer but my kind of work is like them, meaning that in the line of Photojournalist, there is a certain guideline that we must follow when it comes to editing our picture. The editing was kept to the bare minimum, just basic color correction and maybe cropping, thats’ it. There is NO WAY you can play around with this kind of editing but I like to do this kind of editing in my free time for personal use, personal satisfaction.
It took me more than a years to fully understand how to play with texture and how to get the best result from it and also to know which picture will work and which picture will not work, sometimes you have to trust your instinct more than your eyes.
Before you make a decision to buy my Photoshop Texture eBook, please Read carefully down here :
- My Photoshop Texture eBook is written in Plain ENGLISH.
- This is eBook is NOTfor Photoshop beginners, you need to have some basic or advance skills using Photoshop, must know how to play around with layers and blending option.
- My Photoshop Texture eBook are33 pages in PDF format.
- Adding Texture to your photograph does not mean that it will make your bad picture look great. Great picture is a great picture whether you put Texture or not.
- Not all picture will look great when you add texture, you need to try it first and after sometimes, you will know, which one will work and which one will not.
- The most important element here in my Photoshop Texture eBook is aboutSMART OBJECT, you will learn how and Why Smart Object is really a big help for doing Texture work.
- My Photoshop Texture eBook will be priced at Ringgit Malaysia RM50.00 or USD20.00.
- If you need more information please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Malaysian, You can Pay through Maybank2u, my wife account Rujiah Binti Muhin.
- Maybank account : 1 6 4 0 1 7 0 9 4 7 6 4 Rujiah Binti Muhin ( My Wife ).
- For International buyers, You can also pay with PAYPAL through my email email@example.com
- After you have made the payment please alert me with SMS through My Hp No: – +(6) 012 2 8 1 2 7 5 3
- Please also email me with your detail transaction about your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Since I’m not available all the time online, I will try my very best to send you the files in PDF format within 24 hours of payment.
- If you have any doubt, feel free to ask, here on my Blog…
Related Post : How To Play With Texture in Photoshop
Get The SecretHERE